Incorporating modern signal processing technique in the unique Acamar ISP image processing pipeline, Acamar introduces ACM500 family of high definition camera modules enabled by BEYONDVISIONTM image processing technology, delivering unprecedented low light sensitivity, wide dynamic range, color fidelity, high resolution, compact size and low power in one package, revolutionizing HD video capture.
Acamar’s ACM500 series camera module family support 1/3″ C/CS mount lens, resolution of 720P / 1080P / 3MP (ACM501/511/521). Sensitivity enhancement model delivers outstanding color low light performance of 0.1Lux at F1.2. WDR enhancement model achieves exceptional HDR performance up to 100dB+. Please contact us for more details.
Features and Benefits
- Unprecedented low light sensitivity: Modern 3D NR together with low light processing technique revolutionizes the image capture capability under low light condition:
At 0.1Lux with no IR background light, outputs high fidelity full frame rate color image with high SNR, no motion blur.
At 1Lux, output maintains the same quality as those under daylight.
- Robust wide dynamic range up to 110dB (20bits):
Local and global tone mapping
- Vivid color reproduction
- Excellent contrast under varying light conditions
- Exceptional high resolution details: 1MP/2MP/3MP solution
- Ultra compact design
Module size: 38x38mm, two stacked board.
- Low power consumption:
Total power consumption <1.2W / 1.5W (720P)
- Homeland Security
- Maritime and mission critical surveillance
- Traffic monitoring
- Broadcast video recording
- Machine vision industrial monitoring
- Scientific imaging and diagnostic
- Microscopy, medical and pathology
- Industrial inspection